Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 01 November 2020
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital WYLD CUB gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the WYLD CUB website (www.wyldcub.com) as well as any gift cards purchased in person.
- WYLD CUB reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our WYLD CUB gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your WYLD CUB gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. WYLD CUB gift cards remain the property of WYLD CUB who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The value of your WYLD CUB gift card can be redeemed online at www.wyldcub.com, provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period as stated in the terms.
- The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- The maximum amount that an individual WYLD CUB gift card can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift cards purchased online, WYLD CUB will provide you with specific denominations to choose from.
- You can also perform balance enquiries via contacting us on email@example.com
- Your WYLD CUB gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation from the date of dispatch of your order, following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may not be topped up with additional funds.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of online or in-person orders.
- There is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.
Lost or Stolen
- You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your WYLD CUB gift card is lost or stolen, WYLD CUB is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. WYLD CUB cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a WYLD CUB gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All WYLD CUB gift cards have a unique voucher number required for online purchases. WYLD CUB cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card numbers have become known to another party.
Crediting a WYLD CUB gift card
- Please retain an expired gift card information should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new WYLD CUB gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a WYLD CUB gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the WYLD CUB gift card in the first instance.
- If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by WYLD CUB gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.